Signing up for Mobile Banking
- Go to the Options tab (see below) and fill in your mobile phone number and wireless provider address – this is all you need to fill in on this page - and click submit at the bottom of the page.
This will then show a new option tab - Mobile Settings – click on the Mobile Settings tab (see below). You will need to reenter your phone information and other option below in order to enroll in Mobile Banking.
- You will want to ensure there is a check in the box for “Enable web access for your mobile device”
- Set your “Receive Text Message Alerts” to YES or NO
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your wireless carrier
- Choose the accounts you want to be able to access by clicking in the box
- Click Submit
Once you click SUBMIT above, the terms and conditions screen will come up.
- Verify the information you entered on the previous screen is correct
- Read the Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit Service Agreement
- Check the “I accept these full terms and conditions” after you have read the agreement
- Click CONFIRM at the bottom of the page
- You can EXIT out of NetTeller (online banking) at this point
You will receive a text message from Online Support stating that you are enrolled in mobile banking. You can access the product one of three ways:
- Using a web browser on your phone or tablet – https://www.airteller.com/granitebank
- Apple Users - Download the app directly from ITunes listed under Granite Bank Mobile Banking.
- Android Users - Download the app directly from Google Play – listed under Granite Bank Mobile Banking
Granite Bank Remote Deposit Anywhere
This is an add-on option to mobile banking that allows you to take a photo of your check right from your mobile device for deposit into a Granite Bank account. Once you have enrolled in mobile banking, contact your local branch to be enrolled in RDA. When using Remote Deposit Anywhere you may:
- Deposit up to 5 checks or a total of $3,000 per day
- Deposit up to 20 checks or a total of $15,000 per month
What is Mobile Banking?
With Granite Bank’s Mobile Banking you have access to your accounts right from your cell phone or mobile device. You can perform everyday banking functions like accessing account balances, viewing account history, transferring money between accounts, and paying bills, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What Mobile Banking services are offered?
- Mobile Banking via Text Message: Mobile Text gives you the ability to access your eligible accounts from a mobile phone or device via text messaging. Once you are enrolled in Mobile Text a code will be provided to you.
- Mobile Banking via Mobile Web: Mobile Web gives you access to our online banking website, formatted for viewing on a small screen. Once enrolled take advantage of the many features you have available through Online Banking today, including: viewing account balances, transferring funds and paying bills.
- Mobile Banking using a Mobile App: Granite Banks’ Mobile Apps are designed specifically for your Apple® and Android™ phones and tablets. The Mobile Apps will give you fast access to a full range of banking services, including: viewing account balances, paying bills, mobile check deposit and transferring funds.
- Mobile Alerts: Stay up-to-date on account activity with Mobile Banking Alerts. You can set up the alerts you want and when you want to be notified. You can choose from a variety of different alerts, such as notification of a low account balance or when a transaction has cleared. You can choose to have alerts sent right to your email, your mobile device or when you login to Online Banking.
What types of accounts can I view and/or use with Mobile Banking?
You can access the same accounts you currently access with our Online Banking.
Are there any fees to use Granite Banks’ Mobile Banking?
Granite Bank does not charge a fee for using our Mobile Banking service or downloading our Mobile Apps. However, please check with your wireless carrier as text message and data rates may apply.
What kind of mobile device is required?
For the Mobile Text service, your mobile device must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. For the Mobile Web service, your mobile device must support web browsing functionality. For our Mobile Apps, you’ll need one of the following devices; an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod®, or Android™ phone or tablet.
Which mobile carriers support Mobile Banking?
Granite Bank's Mobile Banking is supported by all major carriers.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Granite Bank is committed to protecting your safety and privacy. Our Mobile Banking service has a number of built-in security features:
- Secure Login – Mobile Banking via Mobile Web or your Mobile App requires secure login for access. A user ID and password confirms your identity with each mobile banking web browsing session.
- User ID, Password and Account Privacy – Granite Bank will not store your user ID and password on your phone.
How do I sign in to Mobile Banking?
You must be a Granite Bank online banking customer to enroll in mobile banking. Instructions are posted on our Granite Bank website to enroll in mobile banking and how to download the mobile app.
Are there fees to use the Mobile Apps?
Granite Bank does not charge fees to download or use the Mobile Apps. However, please check with your wireless carrier as Message and data rates may apply.
How do I check the status of a mobile transfer?
A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile device.
What bills can I pay using Mobile Banking?
You can pay all of the same bills that you have set up within Online Bill Pay. Payees cannot be added through the Mobile App. Payments can only be added not edited or deleted from the Mobile App for your protection.
What is Remote Deposit Anywhere?
With Remote Deposit Anywhere you can make a deposit directly into your eligible checking or savings account using Granite Banks’ Mobile App on an Apple or Android phone or tablet.. Remote Deposit Anywhere lets you submit photos of the front and back of your endorsed check. The image is processed the same way as making a deposit at the branch or an ATM. None of the check’s images are stored on your phone, so you can rest assured that it is secure.
Who is eligible to use Remote Deposit Anywhere?
Consumer Online Banking customers that are enrolled in both Online Banking and Mobile Banking, maintain an eligible checking or savings account in good standing, and who have accepted the Remote Deposit Anywhere Terms and Conditions are eligible to use Remote Deposit Anywhere.
How do I get Remote Deposit Anywhere?
Remote Deposit Anywhere is an add-on option to mobile banking. Once you have enrolled in Mobile Banking contact your local branch to enroll in Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Are there limits when using get Remote Deposit Anywhere?
When using Remote Deposit Anywhere you may deposit up to 5 checks or a total of $3,000 per day. You may deposit up to 20 checks or a total of $15,000 per month.
Are there any fees for using Remote Deposit Anywhere?
There are no fees for Granite Bank customers to use Remote Deposit Anywhere. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
What should I do with my check after completing a Remote Deposit Anywhere?
After depositing your check using Remote Deposit Anywhere:
- Write the date of deposit on the front of your check including the year.
- Securely store your deposited check for a minimum of 14 days after confirming that the deposited funds have been applied to your account and then destroy it.
What types of checks can I deposit through Remote Deposit Anywhere?
You can deposit most check types, including personal, payroll and government checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn at any U.S. bank. They must be payable to and endorsed by the account holder.
You cannot deposit checks that are postdated or more than 6 months old.
What is the cutoff time for Remote Deposit Anywhere and when will funds be available in my account?
Checks successfully deposited through Remote Deposit Anywhere prior to 5:00 pm Eastern Time on any business day will be deemed to have been received by the bank on that business day. Funds from Remote Deposit Anywhere are not available for immediate withdrawal. Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement and Funds Availability Policy for funds availability.
How do I know if a deposit went through?
A successful Remote Deposit Anywhere will show in your transaction history with the dollar amount by the end of the following business day.