Financial planning should be comprehensive, and viewed as a continuing, dynamic process. Markets continually change. Personal and family circumstances change. Federal and state tax laws continually change, too.
- Our professionals take a holistic, comprehensive approach to planning.
- We help you plan for life cycle events: children, college, asset accumulation, inheritance, death and legacy.
- We help you develop a plan you can understand.
- We help you develop a plan that we, in our fiduciary capacity, stand behind.
At Bangor Savings, we believe the best financial plans prepare you for change. Let our experienced team of wealth advisors help you prudently manage your assets, minimize your taxes, and maximize your family’s peace of mind and financial security.
Retirement isn’t what it used to be. It’s no longer just a time to sit on your porch and enjoy the sunsets. No. As we will all live longer, we want to keep truly living. Traveling. Enjoying our lives. Perhaps pursuing a second career. Our retirement planning professionals will help you reach your individual goals and dreams.
- We help you understand the alternative retirement vehicles.
- We help you understand your rollover and tax planning options, as well as important beneficiary designations.
Maine is a state, perhaps more than most, with unique people with individual needs. But we all share one thing, we all need a retirement plan. Let our Retirement Plan Specialists help you with yours.
Email us at email@example.com or call 1.877.Bangor1 (1.877.226.4671).
Investment products (1) are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States, (2) are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Bangor Savings Bank, and (3) are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal amount invested.