Bank by Phone
Call the 24-hour Telephone Banking Line!
Granite Bank's 24-hour Telephone Banking Line is your toll-free connection to the information you need most often.
Now you can bank by phone at your convenience.
or locally 237-8909
Call to easily:
- Verify deposit and loan balances.
- Verify transactions (in increments of 10).
- Verify Social Security deposits, automatic withdrawals/deposits or ATM transactions.
- Make transfers from one account to another.
- Receive a fax containing the current month's temporary statement, whether it's for a checking account or a statement savings account.
Before you call:
- Have your account number(s) handy.
- Make sure your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is available.
When you call:
- Wait for the greeting, then follow the simple instructions.
- You will be offered a series of menu selections from which to choose.
- The first time you call, you will be required to change your PIN to the four-digit PIN of your choice.
Here's a sampling of the many options available to you on the Telephone Banking Line:
- The checking and savings account menus provide your account balance, previous account activity, last deposit date and amount, specific check and interest information.
- The loan account menu provides information on your loan balance, last payment and amount, next due date, next payment amount and year-to-date interest.
- The funds transfer menu allows you to make transfers between your accounts and make your loan payments.